Business

$3.9 billion loss in cryptocurrency market in 2022: Cointelegraph report

$3.9 billion loss in cryptocurrency market in 2022: Cointelegraph report

#billion #loss #cryptocurrency #market #Cointelegraph #report Welcome to Alaska Green Light Blog, here is the new story we have for you today:

Click Me To View Restricted Videos

Immunefi, a bug bounty and security services platform for the Web3 ecosystem, published a report on Jan. 6 showing that the crypto industry lost a total of $3.9 billion in 2022.

According to the report, hacks were the main cause of the losses, accounting for 95.6% of the total, while scams, scams, and rug pulls accounted for the remaining 4.4%. Immunefi also noted that decentralized finance (DeFi) was the hardest-hit sector, with 80.5% losses, compared to centralized finance (CeFi), which suffered a 19.5% loss. According to the message:

Read more on Coin Telegraph

Click Here To Continue Reading From Source

Related Articles

Back to top button